Newsgush: Marilyn Manson Threatens To Murder Journalists

marilyn-manson

Faded, one-trick embarrassment Marilyn Manson has, it seems morphed into an angry fourteen year old kid, under attack from the jocks in school.

Blogging on his MySpace page (which is already funny), he has threatened to kill any journalists who fabricate any stories about him. The ’soon-to-be-murdered-in-their-home press’ are obviously quaking in their boots at the though of an overweight has-been and his legions (around seventeen at last count) of outcast children calling at their door. His threat is quite specific..

But if one more “journalist” makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally or with my fans help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech. I dare you all to write one more thing that you won’t say to my face. Because I will make you say it. In that manner. That is a threat.

I’m quite interested in seeing if Mr Manson will uphold his threat. So:

• Marilyn Manson smells like kippers!
  • Marilyn Manson has eleven toes!
  • Marilyn Manson watches ‘Ferngully – The Last Rainforest’ every single day!
  • Marilyn Manson’s real name is Wankbar Twattychops!
  • Marilyn Manson has an actual physical penis attached to the back of his head!

Any more Marilyn Manson facts?

Get to the comments!

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 9:27 am | Permalink

I quite like Manson. He’s got a bit of personality, like. His music’s ruddy awful, admittedly.

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 9:31 am | Permalink

But threatening to beat up people who say things about him in the press? Juvinile and stupid. But very, very funny.

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 9:51 am | Permalink

I hope he goes for it, ‘Jay and Silent Bob’ stylee! Marylyn (or should we say Brian) you are a great huffing twonk with extra nipples, who is scared of both the Tooth Fairy AND Tribbles.

• graham
    Posted July 30, 2009 at 10:36 am | Permalink

That bit you quoted – he doesn’t ‘threaten to murder’ anyone at all. What are you talking about?

Seems reasonable to me.

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 10:47 am | Permalink

“the soon-to-be-murdered-in-their-home press”

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 10:47 am | Permalink

Linky

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 11:10 am | Permalink

I like it when musicians threaten journalists. Cobain was at it all the time.

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 1:24 pm | Permalink

Hullo kids-you don’t understand me or my music, and I would come and beat you up too, I have a big gang of well hard mates see, but I’m too busy painting my room black to do it-I hate you, I wish I was never born, you’ll be sorry you bullied me when I’m dead!

Brian x

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 1:26 pm | Permalink

The music is dreadful forgettable pap.
    The interviews with him have been entertaining but it seems to me that he has put his own chip on his shoulder.
    Mind you, I’d be a bit pissed of if Dita Von Teese left me. I’d probably want to murder people…

(wouldn’t)

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 1:34 pm | Permalink

I left her! Honest! Anyway I hate girls, I have my Cure albums, and they are the only friends I need.

• graham
    Posted July 30, 2009 at 2:13 pm | Permalink

I just read this: http://thequietus.com/articles/01968-marilyn-manson-interviewed-the-dope-show

It was great, actually.

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

No you didn’t, you dolt. You were off with another floozie and she walk out on you.

• Posted July 30, 2009 at 4:32 pm | Permalink

bah, who can tell who I was with-my myopic white eye and mole-like appearence mean I can’t make head nor tail of things usually, that’s why my lipstick is always smudged. Luckily Twiggy Ramirez has Sonar.

• Ugeine
    Posted July 31, 2009 at 11:29 am | Permalink

Beans and liver, beans and liver. Do you deliver, beans and liver?

• Posted July 31, 2009 at 2:54 pm | Permalink

I was considered a music journalist for about three weeks once, and I reckon that’s enough for me to qualify for being murdered up by this Manson fella, whoever he is.

So, in an effort to bring down a Manson jihad on my head here goes:

In 1995, Marilyn Manson caught Bum AIDS off of a toilet seat, sold his gonads to science for the price of a cup of tea and drunk a bucket of jizz wot had just been pumped out of Mark Almond’s belly.

Is that enough?

• Posted July 31, 2009 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

What I want to know is-where did Marc get a wole pint from in the first place? You’d have to save it up for ruddy ages, and it would go all yellow and crusty…much like my make up…the bum AIDS has cleared up now thanks to me only eating anusol, and the gonad was a spare, I was born with 5.

• Secret
    Posted August 9, 2009 at 6:40 am | Permalink

He’s just joking. Marilyn is violent in his music, but he’s made it no secret that he’s a total wimp in actual fights. Ever read his autobiography? He’d always shy away from bullies. Besides, Marilyn doesn’t let bad press get to him.