Dappy. Wanker. Poor Grasp Of Grammar.

Dappy – who does god-knows -what in comedy hip-hop group N-Dubz (masterminded by a former Mungo Jerry bassist, I kid you not) Has proved himself to be a dick of epic proportions through the medium of text message.

A listener to overfed mouth-on-a-belly Chris Moyles show texted in to voice her opinion of the group. Losers’ and ‘repulsive’ were her mildly put sentiments. She soon received a message saying…

Your gonna die

Somehow Dappy got hold of her number and sent the message.

Now, I’m all for popstars overreacting and whatnot, it’s what makes them fun. BUT. It’s not ‘Your’ it’s YOU’RE. A CONTRACTION OF YOU AND ARE.

So, Dappy, you have proved yourself not only to be a petulant, childish spanner who is also easy to provoke, but a man who cannot grasp the basics of grammar.

He since apologised, yadda yadda.

However, I am also throwing down to see if I get a response. Dappy. You are a loser and also repulsive. And you can’t spell. Bring it.

• Posted January 15, 2010 at 5:10 pm | Permalink

I reckon being called Dappy makes you a cunt anyway. And N-Dubz are shit, and all their fans are twats. And – one for Von here – the music shop in the town I’m from used to be owned by another former member of Mungo Jerry -and he was a dickpiece as well.
    Threatening letters to the usual address you goofy-toothed shitbiscuit.

• firecracker
    Posted January 15, 2010 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

Also; I’ve just heard that Dappy was recently a spokes person for an anti bullying via txt message campaign!!!

• lexi
    Posted January 15, 2010 at 10:04 pm | Permalink

love this hes such an r-tard

• Der
    Posted January 16, 2010 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

This geezer is a bawbag

• Posted January 18, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

Bet the rest of the group aren’t to happy with him. There’s another article about this here http://bit.ly/5ycd4K

• someone
    Posted August 23, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Permalink

omg WTF u lot dont no nuffin or u wouldnt right this. you dont no anything about what hes been through and he is not a retard for haveing the name dappy mate ur a retard for saying it u obz dont have a clue about anthing cus or u wunt say he cant spell it was a text and u spell diffrent with that to make it shorter like the same when ur typin so get ur facts right ancd as for the bring it part if he took u on u wud be dead mate
    oh yeh and this bit is just for u intercepter
    ur a fucking cunt man u wonna grow up im a fan of n-dubz and i aint a fucking twat i dont care wot u sey and n-dubz arnt shit if they were they wunt be the biggest selling urban band in the world then wud they so get ur fact right u fucking prik. everyone that has dissed n-dubz are obz about 50 man cus n-dubz music is aimed at teens so fuck u grannybangers go fuck ur mam no one likes a granny that nos nuffin about anything
    go drop dead the lot of yahh!!

• rompyRabbit
    Posted September 19, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Permalink

I LOVE DAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes soooo fricking hot
    Take him any day

• Posted October 12, 2010 at 6:33 pm | Permalink

leave him alone u r just jelous cuz u cant rap or sing u lot a low lifes

• Posted October 25, 2010 at 11:21 pm | Permalink

hey someone/danielle, first off, ta for proving my point about N-Dubz fans, second – what makes you think I can’t rap? Here I am in action: http://bit.ly/1VLy

• Big Doggg
    Posted January 22, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

Dappy is a cock. End of. Anybody who likes N-dubz needs to have a long look at themselves in the mirror. You probably feel the world is against you don’t you?
    Being a teenager is not hard. Just fucking get on with it you sad, little cunts.

• Posted July 16, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

Love the article, but you’ve used my photo of the spanner wuithout asking my permission first!
    Please could you add a link and a credit, or failing that, kindly take it down?

*still laughing at the article!*